My Family Scrapbook

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Month Of New Dies

QuicKutz just released a new set of dies. Some of them are wonderful and some of them I find myself saying "what were they thinking." I have to admit though I do love the toilet die because I am married to a plumber and it was perfect for his Father's Day card a few days ago.

So many times I look at the dies and see something else. That is the case with the Picket Fence Die. I love it just the way it is but when I looked at it I saw a railroad track. A second run through on the Revolution tool and a few snips with my scissors I turned that die cut into a train track.

Here is what it looked like when I was finished:

I have the Revolution Train on order so that I have a train big enough for the track.... I'll show you that when I get it put together.

Look at the dies for what they are and then take a second look to see if they can become something else... you get more miles out of your dies that way.

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: