My Family Scrapbook

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Train Mania

I don't know why I like trains so much but I do. A few months ago QuicKutz came out with a ladder and a picket fence both of which screamed train track to me. By the way, did I mention that I've asked for a train track die. I even sent in a sketch to them and I got nothing (tells you how important or how much pull I have.)

In any case this sparked a little frenzy with me and I needed a train that was the right size for the track.

So the picket fence became a train track with a few snips of the scissors... and QuicKutz has a train engine so with a few cuts the engine became a full train. This would be perfect for a child's page or if you added some animals it would be good for a circus page.





Then there is the ladder die that reminded me of the train track head on. There is no train for it so I made one using some Spellbinder dies and Quickutz dies. This train is more for the adult lay-out or even for someone who collects trains.




These were a lot of fun to do. So when you ask for a die and don't get it (just because you think you are so special like I do,) wait a die will come along that will serve your purpose.

Happy Scrappin' !!!!!

Brenda

No comments: