My Family Scrapbook

Monday, October 12, 2009

Do You Make An Opening And Closing Page For Your Albums?

Each of my personal photo album scrapbooks have an opening and a closing page. Sometimes they are something that takes forever to make and my original work and other times I find the perfect thing for these pages someplace else.

Today I am sharing my most recent opening and closing page sets. I have to give a shout out to those who designed the work. I have listed their blogs so that if you like what I've done you can go and look around their blogs. I can not give you the patterns for the "doilies" and "borders" but you can download them from the owner's blogs.

This is my opening page:



The Doily came from a very talented person, Diane. Her blog is Capadia Designs. I have modified her design slightly (taking out the center circle,) so that I could put my family name inside the circle. This lacy design is made from the George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge and the Cricut Design Studio.

I used the Sure Cuts A Lot program and my Cricut along with Marketing Script True Type Font to add my family name and album number.

The closing page:



The poem is written by Clay Harrison and the beautiful borders are made by Jill. You can find that pattern at her blog, Diva In Pink's.

I want to thank Diane and Jill for sharing their talents with all of us.

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: