My Family Scrapbook

Friday, November 27, 2009

Cheer Up!

I am still playing with the QuicKutz Paper Doll release. I love the small dolls and the fact that they can be used on cards and lay outs plus they can be made made to look like the person who is showcased on the project.

When I first got that release the first thing I thought about is how this one person always supports me. She stands out in a crowd. Regardless of what others are doing she always does her own thing and says what is on her mind. I love that in her. So I started to think about how other pale in comparison and this is what I came up with.





This card fits in a legal size envelope, so it is a bit bigger than your average card but I wanted her to know she is bigger in my world than most people.

My challenge to you today is for you to brighten someones day by making a card made specially for them, about them. Let them know that you are thinking about them and how big they are in your world. They may have no idea.

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: