My Family Scrapbook

Monday, November 30, 2009

A Flood Of Emails

Okay, I think I will just answer the question here because I've had so many emails about the subject.

To answer the first question - Yes, ScrapyLand.com is having an open call for the first ever Design Team and it is ground breaking. The details were posted on the ScrapyLand Blog and time is running out. If you are interested enter today.

To answer the second question - NO, I am not trying out for this team. I will continue to send Susan, the ScrapyLand Blog Master projects, videos, and other ideas, emails and such but I have no desire at this point to be on another Design Team.

I love ScrapyLand, Susan, and Dani. I love working with them but with my hectic schedule I do not have the time, the energy, or the desire to spread myself that thin.

Like I said I will continue to create and send stuff to Susan and you can always find my crafting projects here on my personal blog because I am in no way giving up crafting, I am just taking a step back and slowing down to enjoy my family and friends and to do things at my own pace.

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: