My Family Scrapbook

Friday, March 5, 2010

For The Love Of Nature

My husband loves to fish. He already has Spring Fever! He can't wait to get out on the water to fish this year. Looking at these pictures from 2 years ago isn't helping him focus on chores around the house. I had to scrap this LO and put it away before I became a fishing widow again. (When he gets the itch he must go.)

I am loving using some of the older QKs fonts and things that I have in my stash. For this LO is used Diesel Font in both Grand and Classic sizes and then I also used the Studio Skinni Mini Font for his name and date lines. For the embellishments on the page I dug into my Deluxe Cuts and found some fishing related items. I inked those up and put a few eyelets them to update the style of a really old product. (Deluxe Cuts/Deluxe Designs are no longer in business.)



I am loving scrapbooking once again. Each LO that I complete is one step closer to being caught up.

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: