My Family Scrapbook

Friday, March 12, 2010

Missing Friends

I have been lax about keeping up with a couple of my friends lately and decided to mail them a card to let them know I miss visiting with them.

What better way than to pull out the new Greeting Farm Stamps and a few Copic Markers that I just got from ScrapyLand!

I love the red rubber stamps from Greeting Farm. I am not a stamper but I love the crisp lines that you get from the red rubber stamps. I also love the ability to blend with the Copic Markers. I am able to use the blender pen to lift some color off or lighten a color, and then apply another color over the top. Shading is so easy with these markers.

I think I did pretty good with this since I am just a beginner!

Here is the front of the card:



And then to tie in the fisherman with "catch" I used the following for the inside of the card:



I was a little outside my "comfort zone" with the stamping and markers but practice makes perfect and it is my belief that it will brighten someones day that I thought of them and made the card myself. They won't even notice my beginner flaws!

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: