My Family Scrapbook

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Looking At Things A Little Differently

I can't leave things alone and when I get a new die I want it to be able to be used in many ways or for something other than what it was intended for. It makes the die more "valuable" to me.

When I looked at the Large Window Grid from Dies Direct I saw a Tic Tac Toe Board! I wanted to play! So I did...... with just a few snips of the scissors not only did I make a travel Tic Tac Toe Board for my nephew too play with in the car. I also made this card. X's and O's scream love and I don't need a reason to tell someone that I love them. So when I gave him the Tic Tac Toe Game I made a card to go with it.

I didn't take a picture of the game but it is all magnetic so that the pieces wont' get lost and small tin make not only a great back for the game but also a great storage container.

I used: Large Window Grid (FRM 113), Optimistic 3/4", and Optimistic 1/2" Fonts.

The front of the card:



And then the inside of the card:



Have a little fun with symbols and find a new use for some of those dies.

Happy Scrappin' ! ! !

Brenda

No comments: